I so wish I did not have "mommy brain" where I remember everything for a few minutes and then forget it becuase I would have so many funny stories to tell you...here's one that happened only a few hours ago so I will share it with you before I forget...so our power went out today and Daniel needed to take a shower after working out so I lit these 3 votive candles in the bathroom and put them on the back of the toilet...well, a few minutes later Madison woke up from her nap and walked into the bathroom and says "what we doing, we having a birthday party?"...at first we were confused because we were going to a Luau Party that night that we had been talking about all day but quickly realized that she just assumed the lit candles meant it was some kind of birthday party...also, last night I had a really bad migraine and she helped take care of me (in her sweet little 2-year old way) and now today anytime we have asked her to do something she does not want to do she has said "I don't feel well, my head hurts" - I guess we will have to talk about the importance of honesty soon! The pictures you see here are Madison enjoying my old discman from college that we found cleaning out our desk the other day - she thinks that thing is so cool!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment