8 years ago
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Yummy Frappe
For a girl who hates getting her picture taken these turned out pretty good - mostly due however to the Caramel Frappe we were sharing together on the front porch. I had a coupon that expired that day for a free one from McDonald's and figured it was worth a try. I was really impressed and enjoyed the little bit she let me drink! It was such a sweet moment sitting with her out there on the front steps enjoying the beautiful day. The free drink was part of my record week of savings. Earlier that week I got $235 worth of groceries for $75 during triple coupon days at Harris Teeter - pretty sure this is the most I have saved in one trip. Upon leaving the store I also got coupons for $1.50 off my next purchase of anything and 2 free gallons of milk - craziness! I know I probably could be doing even more with the coupon thing but honestly I do what works for our family - there is only so much time I want to devote to it. But I am very thankful for those who have gone ahead of me and paved the way for all the coupon deals available out there on a weekly basis!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment