Friday, January 7, 2011

Reading Sisters

I am still amazed sometimes at how sweet Madi is to Ash. She loves to read books to her, get her blankie whenever she gets a spanking and invites in her bed to play often. They still have their moments trying to share things but are learning (I hope) how to put one another first like Jesus did. Ash can really hold her own now and enjoys hitting Madi in the face and pulling her hair so we are working on correcting those behaviors. I keep telling Ash that it took Madi two years to grow the hair she has so she should be nice!

1 comment:

ALINNA said...

i love how she throws the book after finishing it.. very "madi" of her! :) they are so sweet and getting so big.. i can't believe it's been so long since i've seen them! hoping to see y'all soon. loving all of the posts since last night.. it's like another christmas for me during ruby's nap time today. :)