Thursday, March 19, 2009

Diapers and Danishes






My sister in law Jaclyn really wanted to have a second baby shower for me and told me I had a few options - one was a drop in in shower where people could come by and see the baby after she was born - its called a "Sip n See" - everyone is supposed to sip on mimosas and see the baby. Seeing how I dont drink that did not sound real fun. Another option was a "Diapers and Daquiris" party - where everyone brings diapers and we sit around and drink daquiris. Again, being the non-drinker that I am I suggested we have a "diapers and smoothies" party (I really love smoothies)but it did not have a very good ring to it. So all that to say Jaclyn and my Aunt Molly came up with a "Danishes and Diapers" party - and it turned out to be a great idea! They were very gracious hosts and we had a lot of people come alongside us to help welcome our new little girl. A few people brought matching outfits for the girls which was a great idea because I never even thought about the fact that I could dress them the same. Here are some pics from the party and one of my 33 week old belly!

No comments: