Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's Official!




Ashlyn has officially graduated to big girl food. We started the rice cereal this week and have already moved onto peas which she surprisingly enjoys - at least right now! Madsion absolutely loves to feed her which for me is somewhat stressful because it usually leaves a mess everywhere and on everybody, half of it gets wasted and it takes three times longer to feed Ashlyn but I am trying to let all of that go. At our MOPS meeting last week the speaker lady really encouraged us to get our kids involved in the things we do and be ok when it is messy or it is not done exactly right. So I am trying to lay my need for cleanliness at all times aside and let the girls enjoy life! I love Madison's serious face when she is working hard on something like feeding Ash. Please also notice the pigtails and hair barrette I managed to coax Madison into wearing for the first time in months. The pig tails even stayed in for like 4 hours - amazing - a sign of things to come I hope!!!

No comments: