Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Poor Tortured Kid





Everyone always asks how Madi is doing with Ash and I usually answer something like this: "Well, I would say 85% of the time she is great and 15% of the time she is not so great with her." She loves to kiss her, give her toys to chew on and sing to her when she is crying. As you can see from the pictures she also loves to "decorate" her face. The other day I heard Madi yelling from her room "mom, I dropped my marker." The initial red flag was the word marker because I had no idea she had one and she had been in her room by herself for a quite a while. The second red flag came as I walked walked back there and saw her in Ashlyn's crib. She quickly informed me that she had been drawing butterflies on Ash's face. To her credit that was her honest intentions and it was a sweet gesture but a little nerve racking knowing she had a marker that close to her face. Needlesstosay, Madi has since been banned from the crib!

1 comment:

Katie said...

The butterflies cracked me up. Oh madi...