Ash usually gets dragged around to all Madison's playdates but last week I got to keep little Ruby Mehaffie who is like 3 weeks younger than Ash for a few hours and so Ash got to have her first playdate. After looking through these pictures I realized that I proabbly look like a terrible Mom becuase at one point they all had marble eggs in their mouths - probably not the safest thing if they were to drop them - but I think becuase they were hard and cold the girls loved "chewing" on them. (Alinna, please forgive me and let me keep Ruby again!) Both girls are also drooling like crazy as you can tell from Ash's soping wet bib. I think they had a good time together!
8 years ago
1 comment:
i literally just let out an "awwwww" when i saw that ruby had made it onto your blog! i am so happy she got a little playdate with ash too.. and we haven't talked about it, but that hopefully she was pretty happy the whole time. and i'm totally fine with the marble eggs.. there's no telling the things i've let her put in her mouth. :) thanks again for watching my girl!
Post a Comment