Saturday, January 30, 2010

Little Dishwasher




I have yet to find anything that Ash does not like to eat. Here she is tearing up a tray of chicken chili. It was her first time eating beans and she really liked them. Unfortunately, When I went in to get her out of her crib the next morning she had thrown up everything she had eaten for dinner. Poor thing - she never even woke up crying so we could have gone in and cleaned her up. This happened one more time that afternoon and that was it thankfully except for a little fever and cough. Three days later Madison started with the same deal - except for 3 rounds of throw up. Today is Saturday and I think we are well again. I always thought families made up this thing about cycling through sicknesses during the winter but I am finding it to be very true. The other day Daniel said "maybe we should just have 2" (mostly because he has been sick for like a month straight) but I assured him he did not mean that and that this too shall pass!

No comments: