Almost every day now Madi will let me do something to her hair - of course it has to have her approval on it. The other night we were leaving to go to the NCSU driving range with a bunch of NCSU athletes and after getting ready she agreed to let me braid her hair. I had braided her bang back off her face and it looked so cute. This is when she asked for another braid on the other side so I agreed. She still looked cute and it's always a welcomed change to get those bangs out of her face! The problem came when she insisted on having a 3rd braid in the back...hmmm - I was not really sure how to make that blend in or look normal so I did the best I could and we left for the socail with 3 braids in her hair! I love that she as her own style already (especailly since I have none) and I keep reminding her that God has made her so special and there is no one else in the world like her. I hope she grows up remembering this and does not worry about having to keep up with what everyone else in the world is wearing, watching, doing and saying.
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment