Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My New Hobby





So I finally found a hobby that I can work on while Daniel is out in the woodshop - maiking hairbows. I watched a few tutorials online and then got started. Like most crafts I do I really just want the end product without the process. I hate measuring and being exact but I want things to look good so that sometimes is hard especially with things like sewing. My first 4 bows were terrible looking and so I got back online to try and relearn how to do them. Thankfully I found this awesome southern lady - I like to call her the "Paula Dean of hairbows" - who hates measuring too! She said if she has to think too much and be too exact then she does not enjoy herself - I can totally relate! So here are some pics of my new and improved hairbows.

2 comments:

ALINNA said...

cool, mikel! those are really cute.. i especially like the last one. maybe someday ruby will have hair. :)

Anonymous said...

Mikel those look great!