So I really thought she would back out of this one...nope - she just got even more focused and determined. She went up the ladder the first time to get on to the log but could not figure out how to get her leg over it and stand up. She came down and I thought for sure she would be done - and a little disappointed. The ropes course - but guy - who was amazing with her - bent down to talk with her and next thing I know she was up the ladder again and standing on the log ready to walk across without holding onto anything. I have never seen her so focused and attentive. All the students were yelling at her to encourage her but she tuned them out so she could only listen to the ropes guy. I am not sure what this focus means for her future but I would say if she puts her mind to something - Lord willing - she is going to make it happen. I was in total disbelief the whole time that this was actually happening...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment