Sunday, December 13, 2009

Meet Jose



This is my daughter Jose. I have been calling her Jose for a few weeks now because she has these 2 shirts at the house that she loves to change into and they both have buttons down the front. Although she knows how to button them up, (and does so frequently) she also loves to unbutton them the majority of the time. So I have been calling her Jose becuase she looks like a Mexican man who wears shirts with nothing under them and he just has his chest hanging out. I keep calling the shirts her "housecoats" and telling her she can only wear them at home because they are kind of embarrassing. I'm sure as she gets older she will realize these would look much nicer with a tank top underneath them! Also, she looks so proud because she had just finished decorating her own Christmas tree where she was allowed to put as many ornaments on it as she wanted. It eventually fell over because of the weight and broke off the base and I had to throw it away a few days later.

No comments: