The last couple of months Madison's sleeping habits have changed dramatically - unfortunately! She is still napping - most days - but her night sleep is shrinking by the day. We put her in bed at 8pm but she does not really settle down til 10 or 10:30 depending on the night. It's amazing really and she is not even tired in the morning! She just sings and plays in her room. This picture was one of those nights when she came out of her room after finding a coat in ther and putting it on...it was funny to us so we had to take apic to capture the moment. It's so easy to get frustrated at her but I know this is just a stage and hopefully will pass soon. I am really trying to lean into things rather than be annoyed by them. Her little life is already moving too fast for me and I know I will miss these moments one day!
8 years ago
1 comment:
i love your attitude.. and i also love the santa pic. i think i've met that very santa and mrs. claus before. :)
Post a Comment