Monday, February 1, 2010

Never a Dull Moment




You just never know what to expect when Madison has something to do with it. I am pretty sure I had just settled down with some hot chocolate to read thinking how nice it was that both girls were napping at the same time (something that has been a little off the last couple of days) when Daniel came running in to get the camera and told me I had to come see this. I walked in Madi and Ash's room to find Madison throwing the very last piece of clothing from Ash's 2 drawers into the crib yelling "I did it." She quickly confessed that she "climbed up in Ash's crib and turned the light on and got down real fast" - she really emphasized the real fast part because she knows she is not supposed to be in her crib! Ash was just sitting there in this huge pile of clothes as content as could be. Ash has got some long, entertaining days a ahead of her! The last pic is what I got to do (with Madi's help of course) for the next half hour!

2 comments:

ALINNA said...

i'm sure this was frustrating.. but it is very funny!! :)

Zach and Laura Hanlon said...

This is too funny, especially the "real fast" part. It always seems they do the craziest thing when you are finally trying to do something for yourself.

Oh well, it's definitely finding joy in these moments that keep you going! Love it... the crazy things kids do.