It's hard to believe this kiddo will be walking and talking before I know it. Ash continues to be sweet spirited - from what I can tell so far - and still a little fussy. She actually spent the last 2 weeks without a cold or runny nose or drool so that was fun! She was a smiley, playful kid - I knew she had in her! She continues to love Madison and they have started "playing" together more each day although it mostly consists of Madi bossing her around and telling her to "follow the rules" or Madi taking Ash's toys away from her. Oh well - it's a start!
8 years ago
1 comment:
How did I not know ya'll had a blog.
That first picture makes me so happy because I know what that bathroom USED to look like. Love the granite and faucet!
Of course, Ashlyn is adorable too.
Post a Comment