Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Today's Car Conversations

Scene 1:I have just told Madison she gets to stay up late tonight and go bowling with me and the student athletes

Mikel: You want to go bowling with me tonight?
Madison: Yes that would be fun. I could wear my bowling hat.
Mikel: Your bowling hat? What's that? What does that look like?
Madison: My boooowwwwling hat (with a little more emphasis this time like I should have known what she was talking about)
Mikel: Ok, that sounds good (still having no clue what she is referring too or thinking about because I don't even think she knows what bowling is)

Scene 2: Driving home tonight after bowling and then running into Phil, a recent graduate who used to be in Daniel's Bible study, in the parking lot leaving

Madison: Who was that?
Mikel: Phil. Remember Phil? He used to come over to our house for Bible study.
Madison: Yeah, I know Phil. Phil is my friend. Maybe tomorrow Phil can come over to my house and play? That would be fun. Maybe I can show Phil my boobies?
Mikel: No, Madison your boobies are private - you cannot show him those.
Madison: Yeah, and my body is private too and my belly.

1 comment:

ALINNA said...

ahahahahahahahah! i am sitting here laughing so hard after reading this. "maybe i can show phil my boobies." hilarious! i can't wait for ruby to talk. :)