Monday, July 20, 2009

Do you think they look alike?



We hear different things all the time - "Ashlyn looks just like Madi" and then "wow, they look nothing alike"...I think Ashlyn looks kind of chinese which I looked like as a baby and is much chunkier which I also was as a baby!

3 comments:

Abby and Andrew said...

YES! I think they look very much the same! Of course what do I know :) They are both adorable and you have quite the cute little family. We can't wait for you to get home so we can play!! Miss you guys

Abby

Heather said...

They definitely look related, but there are definite differences too! It looks like there's more of you in Ashlyn and more of Daniel in Madison.

Jonathan & Margot Bass said...

Well she's super cute that's for sure :) I think you can definately see they came from the same genetic material. I guess I'm just hopeful for your sake Mikel that she favors you! (not that looking like a bass boy is a bad thing by any means)