Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Here are a few really funny(at least to us) lines Madi has used this week on us...

1. "I cannot finish my breakfast Mommy I'm sick" (and then because I told her to keep eating she says the following line...)
2. "I cannot finish cause I'm too widdle" (I think they must have told her at camp this week that she was too little to do something because she has used this line for a lot of things this week!)
3. "I sleep on a mat and play - it was hot." (The response she gave me everyday this week when I asked her what she did that day at camp - I am sure she did more than sleep and play outside on hot playground equipment but apparently these were the highlights!)(Oh yeah, and can you believe she actually falls asleep on a mat in class? Her teachers are amazing!!)

I will have to have Daniel help me think of more things tonight...Right now he is rafting down a freezing river called the Poudre in a giant inner tube and his bathing suit. The ironic thing is that they will pass rafters on boats with a guide dressed in wetsuits, life jackets and helmets. Boys will be boys!! I am thankful to be home watching the girls sleep instead although if the river was not freezing I would probably have gone and done my one adventerous thing for the year.

No comments: