So you might remember me telling you how Madi is obsessed with boats but she has never been on one so we decided yesterday to go paddle boating and of course she was thrilled - until she had to put on the life jacket. She lost it and wanted nothing to do with it. After a little coaxing cause we had paid money to do this we talked her into getting on the boat with her life jacket on. The funnniest part was that the worker guy told me I could take Ashlyn with me but I had to put on a life vest too. As you might can tell from the picture had we fallin in the lake the jacket would have been of little use seeing how I was wearing Ashlyn in the Baby Bjorn in front of me and the life vest was barely balancing around my neck complettely unfastened. Needless to say, Madi ended up enjoying the ride and we got to see birds, turtles and ducks - although she would not move from Daniel's lap!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment