I used to think a "quiet time" was an hour or so every morning where I could sit and read my Bible, pray some and maybe even journal about how I am doing but now my "quiet time" is the little bit of time Madison sits down long enough to watch one of her 4 favorite movies - Boz the Bear, The Letter Factory, Bible songs (a really cheesy kids video made in the early 80's cause everyone is wearing rainbow colored clothing literally) and the Dancing Video (a Sesame Strret vidoe wear Paula Abdul teaches kids to dance - it's about as funny as the description sounds)- and I can actually get a few things around the house done! Sometimes MAdi even lets Ashlyn watch! Thanks again for buying us not just a DVD player but some peace and quiet Gigi!!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment